You have unique experiences, skills and passions so bring them all to Financial Alliance for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with our resources behind you!
- Provide administrative support and perform data entry;
- Ensure and maintain proper filing system in the department;
- Coordinate with business partners and financial consultants;
- Handling RNF and contract matters of new, existing and terminated financial consultants;
- Prepare and coordinate internal and external training;
- Maintain CPD hours records for the financial consultants; and
- Perform any other general administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder with at least 2 years relevant work experience in administration
- Prefer candidates who possess M5 insurance certification
- Good communication, coordination and organising skills
- Good command of spoken English
- Able to multi-task